“So the wall was finished in the twenty and fifth day of the month Elul, in fifty and two days.” – Nehemiah 6:15
Operation 615, is all about a passionate pursuit of the prophetic church growth agenda for the year 2018, after the order of Nehemiah (Nehemiah 6:15).
Operation 615 is programmed to be:
- 52 days of fulfilling the task of seeing our minimum 12-standing souls established in the kingdom and in this church as individuals (John 4:34-36)
- 52-days of meeting God’s benchmark of many for us as individuals (Daniel 12:3)
- 52-days of dogged commitment to accomplishing this divine task (Nehemiah 2:11-18)
- 52-days of supernatural enthronement (Nehemiah 5:14)
We saw how passion drove Nehemiah into prayer and fasting for certain days when he heard of the deplorable state of the Jews that were left behind in Jerusalem after the captivity of Babylon (Nehemiah 1:1-11).
He took his life in his hand, as it were, by responding roughly to the questions of the king, but instead of being killed ended up having favour with the King (Nehemiah 2:1-8).
Haven obtained favour from the king, Nehemiah took the lead in the rebuilding the broken walls of Jerusalem and in the process, the cup bearer emerged a governor within fifty-two days! (Nehemiah 5:14).
In the same manner, every Winner shall be set to accomplish his/her minimum of twelve standing souls within these 52-wonder days. Those who may have accomplished their first twelve souls, should look forward to meeting God’s benchmark of many for them within the same set time (John 15:8, Daniel 12:3).
To the glory of God, Operation 615 takes-off from Monday, May 14 and runs through to Wednesday, July 4, 2018, while the prophetic Special Thanksgiving Service for mission accomplished shall come up on Sunday, July 8, 2018.
Features of Nehemiah’s fifty-two days of supernatural accomplishment include:
- A strong foundation in prayer and fasting (Nehemiah 1:1-11, Nehemiah 2:1-4, 5-8, Nehemiah 4:9)
- Nehemiah took the lead in the rebuilding of the broken wall (Nehemiah 2:15)
- He was dogged in his pursuit (Nehemiah 2:11-18)
- He ignored every mockery and distraction (Nehemiah 2:10, 19, Nehemiah 4:1-3)
- He was the motivation of the people he led (Nehemiah 4:6, 15-18, 21-23)
- He was an exemplary leader (Nehemiah 5:14-16)
In our own case, in this Territory Taking task:
- Every Winner must believe for the delivery of minimum twelve standing souls within these 52 days (John 6:26-28, Hebrews 11:32-33)
- We must engage in prayer and fasting, as may be led by the Lord from time to time, for the release of those that are ordained for eternal life across our harvest field (Luke 11:21-22, Deuteronomy 2:24, 36, Isaiah 66:7-8, Matthew 16:18, Matthew 17:21)
- We shall continue to engage compelling invitations to church in all our soul winning endeavours (Luke 14:23, John 10:16)
- We shall ensure that our fruits abide in church, both through prayers and regular contact with our converts and invitees through every available platform (John 15:16, Hebrews 3:13, Hebrews 10:25)
The objectives of this Operation are in three-fold:
- To double the number of cells in all our churches where we currently run WSF within the 52 days time frame
- To see the current average attendance of every local assembly in this Commission to be minimum double by July 8, 2018
- To see the rise of an army of men and women in the Winner’s family enthroned in response for the quality of individual’s engagement during the 52 days of this Operation (Numbers 5:14, Nehemiah 6:15)
We should be reminded that
- God does not reward groups, He rewards individuals (1 Corinthians 3:8, Revelation 22:1-2)
- God does not pay groups, He pays individuals (John 4:35-36, Luke 10:7)
- God does not promote groups, He promotes individuals (Psalm 75:6-7, Luke 10:17-19)
- God does not bless groups, He blesses individuals (Isaiah 51:1-3, 2 Corinthians 9:6-8)
- God does not honour groups, He honours individuals (Proverbs 14:28, 1 Samuel 2:30)
- God does not enthrone groups, He enthrones individuals (1 Samuel 16:1-13)
But note that:
- We must maintain unbroken focus, to deliver any given task (Nehemiah 6:1-4)
- The adversary is ever out against every divine agenda, which we must have to deal with through effectual fervent prayer (Luke 11:21-22, Deuteronomy 2:24, 36, 1 Corinthians 16:9)
- We must ignore all forms of distraction around us (Nehemiah 2:10-19, Nehemiah 6:1-8, 15)
As we all know, except the Lord builds the house, they labour in vain that build it. We also understand that every house is built by some man; but he that builds all things is God, and when Paul plants and Apollo waters, it is God that brings increase (Psalm 127:1-2, Hebrews 3:4, 1 Corinthians 3:6)
Therefore, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, every congregation in this Commission shall be minimum twice its current average attendance by July 8, 2018. Amen.
Jesus is Lord!
David O. Oyedepo
Winners Chapel International, Inc
Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Ota-Lagos