RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER’S MANUAL 7TH APRIL, 2019 – PHYSICAL BREAKTHROUGH. This manual is used in Sunday School Classes in the RCCG. In This post, you will see:
- Memory Verse For RCCG Sunday School Teacher’s Manual For Sunday, 7th April,2019.
- Bible Passage/Scripture References for RCCG Sunday Teacher’s Student Manual For Sunday, 10th March,2019.
- Lesson Outlines, Questions RCCG Sunday School Teacher’s Manual For Sunday, 7th April,2019.
- Hymns for the RCCG Sunday School Teacher’s Manual For Sunday, 7th April,2019.
7 APRIL 2019 RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER’S MANUALLESSON INTRODUCTION: Generally, a breakthrough is a major progress; such as great innovation or discovery that overcomes significant obstacles. In other words, it is overcoming something challenging and having an achievement. A breakthrough usually gives a miraculous result. Breakthrough is oftenassociated with prosperity though it means different things to different people. We can therefore talk about physical (financial, scientific, academic, etc.) and spiritual breakthrough. TEXT REVIEW: GENESIS 26:1-14 – “OBEY GOD AND PROSPER” i. God has breakthrough in the creation of light, water and all other things that He made. Gen. 1:1-30. ii. The breakthroughs are very good and enduring till date. Gen. 1:31. iii. God continues to give different breakthroughs to His children in substance and in promise sealed in oaths. Gen. 26:3-4. iv. God gave another dimension of breakthrough to His children through restoration of their values and assurance of their safety. Gen. 26:7-11. v. God give breakthrough through bumper harvest. Gen. 26:13. vi. God give breakthrough in terms of material possession to the extent of envy. Gen. 26:14. vii. God give all round breakthroughs until His children becomes very great. Gen. 26:13. Two (2) things launched Abraham into breakthrough: i. Obedience to God’s voice. Gen. 26:5. ii. Keeping of God’s charge, commandment, statutes and laws. Gen. 26:5. Believers who want breakthroughs must do the same. 2 LESSON OUTLINES LESSON OUTLINE 1: INSTANCES OF PHYSICAL BREAKTHROUGHS i. Breakthrough in warfare e.g. David. 2 Sam. 23:15-16. ii. Miracles, breakthrough in food and material wealth e.g. Lepers. 2 Kings 6:25; 2 Kings 7:1, 8, 15-16. iii. Breakthrough in wealth and greatness in foreign land e.g. Isaac. Gen. 22:15-18; 26:13-14. iv. Scientific breakthrough in animal production e.g. Jacob. Gen. 30:28-43. v. Multi dimensional breakthrough in wisdom and prosperity e.g. King Solomon. 2 Chron. 1:6-12. vi. Generational breakthrough (through obedience to God’s commandments) e.g. Abraham. Gen. 18:18-19; 26:5 CLASS ACTIVITY 1: Identify why so many people do not experience breakthrough. LESSON OUTLINE 2: FROM NEGATIVE TO POSITIVE The following people experienced a positive trend from negative circumstances. Breakthrough usually launches people from negative or nothing condition to a positive/favourable condition. i. Obededom: from apparent nothingness to unimaginable blessings. 1 Chron. 13:13-14. ii. Jabez: from sorrow to success. 1 Chron. 4:9-10. iii. Peter: from emptiness to abundance. Luke 5:4-7. iv. Widow of Zarephath: from hopelessness to miraculous supplies. 1 Kings 17:10-18. v. Naaman: from affliction to wholeness. 2 Kings 5:1-14. vi. Elizabeth: from barrenness to fruitfulness. Luke 1:5-7, 57. vii. Widow: from indebtedness to wealth. 2 Kings 4:1-7. SUMMARY: Obedience to the word of God is a key requirement to divine breakthrough in the physical realm. CONCLUSION: There Connor be a physical breakthrough without divine intervention. Therefore, if you are expecting a breakthrough in any facet of your life, you must turn to God for help. Debut 8:18; 28:8. EVALUATION: Give some instances of those who experience breakthrough and thereby moved from negative to positive conditions. CLOSING PRAYER: Father, give my church multi-dimensional breakthroughs. ASSIGNMENT: Find out ten (10) illustrations of breakthroughs in the bible with bible passages.
RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL 7 APRIL 2019 HYMN
- O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, O how I love Thee well, I am happy, it makes me glad To rejoice at Thy birth.
- O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, Thy friendship suits me well, Both young and old will sing Thy song, We long for Sunday School.
- O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, Christ was Thy first teacher, The Holy Spirit, great teacher, Does manifest in thee.
- O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, This testimony is sure, That God, the Father Almighty, Poured His blessing on Thee.
- O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, Though the sun be so bright, Or if the clouds black with rain, I’ll be in Sunday School.
- O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, I rejoice to see Thee, Will thou pass over me today? Without my being blest?