RCCG Sunday School Student Manual 17 February 2019. This manual is used in Sunday School Classes in the RCCG. In This post, you will see:
- Memory Verse For RCCG Sunday School Student Manual For Sunday, 17 February,2019.
- Bible Passage/Scripture References for RCCG Sunday School Student Manual For Sunday, 17 February,2019.
- Lesson Outlines, Questions RCCG Sunday School Student Manual For Sunday, 17 February,2019.
- Hymns for the RCCG Sunday School Student Manual For Sunday, 17 February,2019.
LESSON INTRODUCTION:Having discovered the forms and causes of domestic violence, it is important that we criticallyexamine the consequences as well as the remedies for domestic violence. It should be noted that regardless of the forms or causes of violence, God hates those who love violence (Psalms 11:5). Believers are encouraged to abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good, be kindlyaffectionate one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another. (Romans 12:9-10). 2 LESSON OUTLINES
- CONSEQUENCES OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
- REMEDIES FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
- Sin and divine rejection. Genesis 4:7
- Hindered or unanswered prayer.1 Peter 3:7.
- Contradiction of doctrines. 1 Timothy 6:3-4.
- Shame and condemnation. Obadiah 10.
- Depression and psychology stress. Genesis 32:7-8
- Guilt, hatred and trauma. 2 Samuel 13:15, 18-20.
- Loss of self-esteem/confidence. 2 Samuel 13:19-20.
- Isolation, dissociation and absent mindedness. Genesis 13:7-9
- Decreased productivity. Prov. 12:4.
- Broken homes (separation, divorce etc) Malachi 2:16.
- Health related issues. Proverbs 17:22.
- Loss of life (suicide or murder). And property. 2 Samuel 13:28; Genesis 4:8
- Following God involves serving others, not manipulating and controlling them (Matt.20:26-28). Apply wisdom in dealing with members of your household. (Prov.24:2-6/ 1 Peter 3:7).
- Christians are called to sacrificially love others, especially those in their own families. (John 13:34; Ephesians 5:1-2).
- Be positive about one another. (1Thessaloninians 5:13b; Philippians 2:3).
- Communicate deeply at all times but avoid corrupt languages. (Prov.25.9; Col.4:6; Eph.4:29). Do not go to bed without settling disputes. (Eph.4:26).
- Pray against/about conflict (Matt.26:41)..Be sober and vigilant against satanic strategies.(1 Peter 5:8).
- Mention five (5) consequences of domestic violence
- What are the remedies to domestic violence?
- O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, O how I love Thee well, I am happy, it makes me glad To rejoice at Thy birth.
- O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, Thy friendship suits me well, Both young and old will sing Thy song, We long for Sunday School.
- O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, Christ was Thy first teacher, The Holy Spirit, great teacher, Does manifest in thee.
- O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, This testimony is sure, That God, the Father Almighty, Poured His blessing on Thee.
- O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, Though the sun be so bright, Or if the clouds black with rain, I’ll be in Sunday School.
- O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, I rejoice to see Thee, Will thou pass over me today? Without my being blest?