RCCG Sunday School Student Manual 3rd February 2019. This manual is used in Sunday School Classes in the RCCG. In This post, you will see:
- Memory Verse For RCCG Sunday School Student Manual For Sunday, 3rd February,2019.
- Bible Passage/Scripture References for RCCG Sunday School Student Manual For Sunday, 3rd February,2019.
- Lesson Outlines, Questions RCCG Sunday School Student Manual For Sunday, 3rd February,2019.
- Hymns for the RCCG Sunday School Student Manual For Sunday, 3rd February,2019.
TOPIC: HOPE FOR THE WIDOWS AND ORPHANS [RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL STUDENT MANUAL 3 FEBRUARY 2019]MEMORY VERSE: “Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.” – James 1:27 (scroll down for RCCG Sunday School 3 February 2019 HYMN) BIBLE PASSAGE: 1 Timothy 5:3-16 KJV (RCCG Sunday School STUDENT Manual 3 February 2019) 3 Honour widows that are widows indeed. 4 But if any widow have children or nephews, let them learn first to shew piety at home, and to requite their parents: for that is good and acceptable before God. 5 Now she that is a widow indeed, and desolate, trusteth in God, and continueth in supplications and prayers night and day. 6 But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth. 7 And these things give in charge, that they may be blameless. 8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel. 9 Let not a widow be taken into the number under threescore years old, having been the wife of one man, 10 Well reported of for good works; if she have brought up children, if she have lodged strangers, if she have washed the saints’ feet, if she have relieved the afflicted, if she have diligently followed every good work. 11 But the younger widows refuse: for when they have begun to wax wanton against Christ, they will marry; 12 Having damnation, because they have cast off their first faith. 13 And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not. 14 I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully. 15 For some are already turned aside after Satan. 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed. LESSON INTRODUCTION: A widow is a woman who has lost her spouse by death and usually has not remarried. Orphans are children whose parents are dead, or for whatever reasons are not there in their lives(unknown, or have permanently abandoned them). God loves and cares very deeply for widows and orphans. He, therefore, commands us to protect and care for these people in our churches and communities. Psalms 82:3. LESSON OUTLINES
- GOD’S DISPOSITION
- OUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- What is God’s disposition to widows and orphans?
- Describe your responsibilities to widows and orphans.
- O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, O how I love Thee well, I am happy, it makes me glad To rejoice at Thy birth.
- O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, Thy friendship suits me well, Both young and old will sing Thy song, We long for Sunday School.
- O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, Christ was Thy first teacher, The Holy Spirit, great teacher, Does manifest in thee.
- O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, This testimony is sure, That God, the Father Almighty, Poured His blessing on Thee.
- O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, Though the sun be so bright, Or if the clouds black with rain, I’ll be in Sunday School.
- O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, I rejoice to see Thee, Will thou pass over me today? Without my being blest?