This is an opinion of not your Big brother, I am not here to make choices for you but might be lighting a path someway. Categorically, I am not a “TV fan, I am all okay with Rock and Country tune hitting my waves. But whatabout those who just wanna get entertained after a “long day” or those who are apparently have got nothing to get them busy? As a christian, we don’t need a pastor to tell us the show is a symbol of evil and reproduces such. So, before you tune in to watch the show or join the trend on social media, answer the questions:
- What are my priorities for today?
- What major thing has been accomplished?
- How much have I really earned (money, yeah it all about money)?
- How much have I invested in my life or care to invest in other(s) today?
- How boldly can I share “my BBNAIJA” show with a decent friend or mentor (Think deep, you have one somewhere)?
- What will I gain from BBNAIJA?
- What will I loose from not watching? Apparently nothing!
- Is this my life worth? (No!)